Spring Start-Up Service
- Spring Start-Up is a particular service that is performed during the months of April, May, or June in order to perpare (start-up) your Sprinkler System for operation. Additionally, our technicians will inspect the system to ensure that no damage was sustained during the winter months. Some of the steps which are performed during the service process by the techinican and assistants will be:
- As a valued customer, you will receive notification from Green Meadow, through the mail, to remind you that the Spring Start-Up is coming up and to call us to schedule an appointment.
- We close all drain valves and fill the main lines with water to check for leaks.
- We review each zone and check the lateral lines for leaks.
- We check and adjust all sprinkler heads for proper operation and coverage.
- We check and adjust the rain-sensor for efficient operation.
- We program the controller for the proper Spring watering settings.
- We report all the repairs and costs associated with them to you.
Call us at 1-973-450-5900 to speak to one of our staff about scheduling your Spring Start-Up Service.
- Return to the Main Service Page